It’s been a long time coming, but we are hoping to re-open on Monday 13th July, along with the rest of the beauty industry. With that date fast approaching, we have made a number of changes – summarised below - to ensure that all our customers and staff stay safe. We want to do everything we can to make sure our customers are comfortable coming for a massage, and we can’t wait to see you all again!
- There is an automatic hand sanitizer dispenser installed in reception and all customers are asked to sanitize their hands when entering the shop
- We are testing the temperature of all customers with a contactless thermometer. If you present with a high temperature we may decline to treat you (of course any advance payment will be refunded)
- We normally ask for cash payments for same-day appointments, with online bookings all paid in full by card at the time of booking. We are temporarily accepting card payments for all treatments, including same-day. If you use Google Pay or Apple Pay you may be able to make a contactless payment, otherwise please use the chip-and-pin terminal
- All customers, even regulars, will be asked to complete a medical questionnaire. This includes questions regarding any Covid-19 symptoms you may have. We will not be able to accept any customers experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms
- We ask all customers with advance bookings to please arrive a few minutes early to allow time for all this!
- Door handles and contact points will be wiped down after every massage. Bed linen will be changed after every massage, as usual. We will be operating with fewer therapists than treatment rooms, at least for a while, and allowing extra time between massages to permit additional cleaning
- Daily cleaning of the shop will continue as normal, with three additional deep cleans arranged every week
- Our therapists will all be wearing face coverings and/or face visors at all times, for your protection. If you have hearing difficulty or rely on lip-reading please let us know. Any customers who wish to keep their own face masks or face coverings on are welcome to do so
- We will also have some high quality Air Queen masks (N95/FFP2) available for sale
- The reception desk is screened-off but you will still be able to chat with reception through the screen
- Clearly when in the treatment room it will not be possible to keep completely distanced from your therapist! If you prefer not to have any head/face massage please inform reception and/or your therapist
Finally, we may be operating reduced hours, so it's always best to phone before you visit!